Happy Monday loves! I thought it would be a great day to partake in Miscellany Monday as I am feeling quite random right now. So, here goes....
(1) I am one of those people that really enjoya having my Christmas decorations done by January 1st. While I did stick to my word and take everything down last Sunday, the neatly packed containers stayed in our office until last night, when I could finally get my husband to put them in the attic. Men!
(2) I have to tell you, after Clemson's abomination in their bowl game last week, I am so tired of football. Thank goodness the last bowl game is tonight.
(3) The weather here is extremely odd. In the beginning of last week, it was 20-30 degrees during the day. Then by Friday it was 70. Hello global warming.
(4) I could eat Chipotle probably every day, it's so good.
(5) I was playing Simon Says with first graders today (don't worry it was related to our character trait of the month, self-discipline), and I told them to put their hand on their nose. I heard a few boys saying "eww." Then I realized they were putting their finger IN their nose. You can't help but laugh sometimes.
(6) I am not exactly sure why, but I feel like I have been really busy lately. I am looking forward to my impending 3-day weekend. My plans include relaxing, relaxing, and relaxing.
(7) Pinterest causes me a bit of anxiety for two reasons. First, if I do not go on for a few days, I feel stressed because I might be missing some pins that I really need in my life. Second, I am starting to feel I need to increase to pin to completion ratio. Sure, I have made recipes and tried a few ideas, but I need to do MORE. Especially if I keep adding pins. Don't you wish they had a place to check if you actually replicated the pin?
That's all for me today. I hope your week started off in a sweet way.